- Cathay Pacific Smartsaver to Singapore $1,620 all-in
28 OCT 2013 - 15 DEC 2013
01 JAN 2014 - 23 JAN 2014
10 FEB 2014 - 31 MAR 2014
2 / 7 days
Trip Type / Class
Round Trip / Economy
HKD400 per transaction. Changes must be made before the ticketed flight/date.
- Singapore Airlines rarely has a good fare sale and is almost always the most expensive carrier on this route, aside from Cathay Pacific. However, lately Cathay Pacific has had sale fares to Singapore so it appears SQ is looking to match at $1,650 only $30 HKD more.
The only main drawback is that this sale fare only applies to flights at certain times, but the times aren’t too bad:
Hong Kong to SIN:
- SQ857 (09:05 / 12:55),
- SQ891 (12:30 / 16:20),
- SQ865 (18:50 / 22:50 A380 service),
- SQ871 (19:55 / 23:45 )
Singapore to HKG:
- SQ890 (07:35 / 11:20),
- SQ856 (09:30 / 13:30 A380 service),
- SQ866 (13:05 / 17:00 A380 service),
- SQ872 (15:05 / 18: 50)
Full details below:
Travel completion date
Valid travel days
Sunday , Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday , Sunday , Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday
Outbound travel period
- Mon 10 Feb 2014 to Mon 31 Mar 2014
- Mon 06 Jan 2014 to Thu 23 Jan 2014
Inbound travel period
SQ857 / SQ891 / SQ865 / SQ871 only
SQ890 / SQ856 / SQ866 / SQ872 only
Cancellation / refund fee
Can be upgraded with miles
Itinerary change fee
Rebooking is not permitted.
Ticket Sales period
- Tue 03 Dec 2013 to Tue 31 Dec 2013
*Prices are inclusive of airfares, all taxes and surcharges. Prices shown are subject to change due to currency fluctuations and seat availability.
1. HKD200 ticketing fee per-ticket-per-transaction at HK SIA office, independent of other fees;
2. Not eligible for Unaccompanied Minor service.