Two great new Uber promotions, one for Uber HK and another for Uber US, great if you’re traveling there.
HK promotion is for referrals. If you refer new riders in Hong Kong, you will get three $50 HKD credits instead of the usual 1. If you haven’t tried Uber yet, use the referral code and you’ll get free promotion credit. The amount shows up after clicking the link and amount varies based on your country.
You can also manually type in my promotion code theresat1688ue
Appears Uber is trying to make a push in Hong Kong again. They died off a bit after the government was trying to shut them down, but with all of the political issues these days, seems it’s not on the government agenda and Uber will try to grow their customer base. Uber is great, if you haven’t tried it I suggest you do. Nicer vehicles at prices similar or slightly more than a normal taxi.
Last time I took Uber I couldn’t find a cab from the mid-levels to Hong Kong Station. So I called an Uber. It came in a few minutes, a Mercedes S-Class no less, and cost only about $10-15 more than a regular taxi.
The USA promotion is up to $65 of credit when you take Uber from one of these airports. Use American Express card. Valid through December 31, 2016. Great if you’re visiting the states during the holidays.
This is AMAZING. $65 USD is $505 HKD. And you can use it twice per account. If you’re traveling to the US and flying into one of these airports, definitely take Uber. $65 Should cover the cost of getting you to most parts of the city. Note this appears to only work from the airport.
I’ll be flying into JFK for Thanksgiving next week and will definitely try this out and let you know how it goes!
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)