Hyatt has a nice free night promotion, but the details vary by property, so it’s a bit hard to determine the exact terms and conditions. The name is super cheesy, but the promotion is decent.
Reserve By: 30 Nov 2012
Stay: 09 Jun 2012 – 30 Dec 2012
Hotels and resorts within the US, Canada and the Caribbean:
- Receive 1 free night during your stay through December 30. Minimum length of stay required, varies by property.
- Free daily breakfast for 2
- 2 p.m. late checkout*Hotels and resorts outside the US, Canada and the Caribbean:
- Receive 1 free night during your stay from June 21- September 8. Minimum length of stay required, varies by property.
- 2 p.m. late checkoutSimply request offer code FRTIME when you book your reservation. Then enjoy one more shopping trip, one last museum visit or just spending time with each other. After all, a free night is great, but free time is even better. So how will you spend your free time.
The drawback for this promotion is that you’ll have to search each property individually and look up the rate details. For example, I search the Grand Hyatt Guangzhou, it shows a FRTIME rate, and I had to click rate details to pull up the minimum 3 night requirement.
Hyatt Free Time Offer Code: FRTIMEOne free night will be deducted at check out. Minimum length of stay required. Rate includes additional features. Click “Rate Details” for complete offer description.
Rate Description: One Free Night deducted at check-out: 2pm Late Check Out:Tax Excluded: – Booking between 01MAY12-05SEP12 for travel between 21JUN12-08SEP12 – Minimum Length of Stay Restriction: 3 Night – Maximum of one free night per stay. – No refunds for any unused portion of offer.