Quick trivia question: What is the world’s largest hotel chain?
While Best Western probably isn’t the most well-known or prestigious hotel brand, it is the largest and that means you can usually find a Best Western anywhere you go. Here is a list of their properties. Hong Kong gained it’s first Best Western in Causeway Bay last year, and properties in Sai Ying Pun and TST to join soon. Macau has had two properties for awhile now, and there’s tons of properties all over Asia.
Free Status Match
Best Western offers free status matches for elite status holders at other hotel brands. And if you’ve been following my blog, you’re able to get free Platinum at Accor and Gold at Hilton. By matching my HHonors Gold status, I am now Platinum Elite at Best Western.
Platinum guests are entitled to:
- 15% point bonus per stay
- Exclusive Elite-only offers
- BWR® branded key packet upon arrival (hotels in U.S., Canada and Caribbean only)
- Dedicated Platinum toll free service line
- Best available room (may not include specialty rooms or suites)
- Early check-in/late check-out**
- Welcome snack and beverage OR 250 bonus points † (hotels in U.S., Canada and Caribbean only)
Up to 2,000 Bonus Points
Register for this promotion and earn 1,000 bonus points on your next two nights. This is in addition to the 10 points you will earn on every U.S. dollar spent on a qualified stay at any of Best Western branded hotels. Remember to present your membership card or number upon check-in at the hotel.