HK Airlines Thankful Sale 10th Anniversary
You’ve got until November 28th to book these sale tickets on Hong Kong Airlines. I wouldn’t wait too long. Full list of destinations below.
Prices are pretty awesome AND it’s for roundtrip travel! What?! Amazing. (but keep in mind the below list doesn’t include taxes/fees.) Hong Kong Airlines isn’t a discount airline neither, so you’ll get to check bags for free too!
Fare example: $400 to Bangkok, total all in for roundtrip is a mere $788 HKD! Each destination has different valid travel dates, you’ll need to click on each within the website.
Watchout for the weird captcha the Hong Kong Airlines website is using, it’s a puzzle. I couldn’t figure it out what to do until the 3rd try. (Maybe it’s just me.) Thought I needed to simply drag it all the way across, since it’s says drag the slider. But apparently there’s an outline of the missing puzzle piece, which doesn’t show up until you start dragging. It was really small on my screen, so I’ve zoomed it for the screenshot below.
100,000 seats according to the website, don’t delay.
|Gold Coast, Australia||From HKD 2,250|
|Cairns, Australia||From HKD 2,250|
|Auckland, New Zealand||From HKD 3,050|
|Tokyo||From HKD 800|
|Osaka||From HKD 800|
|Sapporo||From HKD 2,200|
|Okinawa||From HKD 650|
|Seoul||From HKD 850|
|Bangkok||From HKD 400|
|Taipei||From HKD 490|
|Flights to Japan|
|Kagoshima||From HKD 800|
|Miyazaki||From HKD 700|
|Okayama||From HKD 850|
|Yonago||From HKD 600|
|Flights to Asia|
|Bali||From HKD 1,750|
|Hanoi||From HKD 450|
|Phnom Penh||From HKD 650|
|Kuching||From HKD 750|
|Krabi||From HKD 450 (One Way)|
|Flights to Mainland China|
|Shanghai||From HKD 850|
|Hangzhou||From HKD 750|
|Nanjing||From HKD 900|
|Beijing||From HKD 1,050|
|Tianjin||From HKD 1,050|
|Chengdu||From HKD 1,050|
|Chongqing||From HKD 750|
|Sanya||From HKD 500|
|Fuzhou||From HKD 850|
|Haikou||From HKD 550|
- Fares are subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges; and it is announced by Airport Authority Hong Kong that the Airport Construction Fee (ACF) will be collected on air tickets issued after 01 August 2016.
- Air tickets are valid on selected flights and dates. Open jaw, upselling, rerouting are not permitted, and non-refundable.
- No less than 100,000 promotional air tickets are available for booking on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
- Hong Kong – Cairns flight sector will stopover at Gold Coast; Gold Coast – Hong Kong flight sector will stopover at Cairns
- Other terms and conditions apply.