Straightforward rebate program with Hotels.com. They’ll rebate you in USD and you need to mail the rebate form to the US, but I’ve had no problem with receiving the rebate after booking hotels on foreign version of the website.
- 3 Nights- $20 Rebate
- 5 Nights- $30 Rebate
- 8 Nights- $50 Rebate
- 10 Nights- $75 Rebate
- 12 Nights- $100 Rebate
The rebate isn’t that great, but certainly a bonus if you’re planning at least a 3 day stay somewhere anyway. I’m looking at hotels in Indonesia, and if I book a cheaper hotel around $25/nt for 3 nights, I can essentially get almost one night free.
- You must book and confirm online at hotels.com to be eligible for offer. No call-ins or faxes accepted.
- At the time of checkout, the online coupon REBATES13 must be used, and is only valid for hotel reservations booked and prepaid through hotels.com.
- Rebate Levels are as follows: 3 Nights- $20 Rebate, 5 Nights- $30 Rebate, 8 Nights- $50 Rebate, 10 Nights- $75 Rebate, 12 Nights- $100 Rebate.
- Print out this coupon, write in your name, hotel and date of stay and mail after your completed stay.
- After Check Out, please send this coupon to: Rebate Department, 10190 Covington Cross Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89144.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- For faster processing time, rebates will be credited back to your credit card within 6 weeks of receipt of this form.
- Limit one rebate per booked room, per customer, per calendar year.
- Rebate does not apply to vacation package hotel stays.
- Coupon valid for reservations booked online January 1, 2013 through Dec 31, 2013 for travel dates: January 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014.
- “Booking” means a completed stay booked on one Calendar day.
- Offer may be revoked without notice at any time.
- Our interpretation of the rules of this offer is final.