Small sale if you use China Unicom. It’s only limited to certain destinations, but if you are planning to book something to one of these places, do so by June 30th, and use your China Unicom card to get a $300 discount!
To claim this offer, simply apply promo code UNIONPAY and book your Economy flights with UnionPay card between 24 – 30 June 2019. Valid for travel until 30 September 2019. Limited quota on a first-come, first-served basis
- The promotional period is from 24 June 2019 (HKT 14:00) to 30 June 2019 (HKT 23:59), both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”), and the travel period must be before 30 September 2019.
- Unless otherwise specified, offers are applicable to UnionPay cards starting with “62” issued in Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China. Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (the “Merchant”) may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card types. Please contact the merchant for details.
- Cardholders are required to settle payment in full with Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period to enjoy the offers.
- To enjoy the HKD300 discount, Cardholders must book flight ticket(s) via Cathay Pacific website at www.cathaypacific.com and enter UNIONPAY in the discount code field to search for eligible flights during the Promotional Period.
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Offers are only applicable to selected Economy flights and destinations.
- Offers are subject to availability of the flights.
- The Offers are limited to the first 1,500 eligible tickets during the Promotional Period.
- The HKD300 discount applies to Adult fare. Child fare and Infant fare will be prorated to HKD225 and HKD30 respectively.
- Availability of the offers is subject to availability, account status checking and final acceptance by UnionPay and the merchant at their absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Cardholders must keep and submit the relevant sales receipts or order confirmation receipt (applicable to online transactions) from merchant in respect of the Eligible Transactions for inspection upon request.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions in respect of which the offers were awarded, UnionPay reserves the right to debit from the Cardholder’s Eligible Card account the equivalent amount of the offers without prior notice.
- UnionPay and the merchant reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of UnionPay and the merchant.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please inquire about the details with the merchant.