Headed to China, Macau, or Taiwan? Starwood is offering a promotion where you get 3 nights for the price of 2 when using your Mastercard. This is a great promotion and you should definitely look into it if you’re looking to stay at a Starwood property. Unfortunately, Hong Kong is excluded.
For example, when looking to book a room at the Aloft Nanhai Hotel in Foshan, the average rate per night was 280 CNY for 3 nights, instead of 420 CNY per night. Yay!
You can book rooms through December 31, 2014 for stays through January 31, 2015.
One challenge, the booking page wants you to select which province your city in China is located in, certainly a test of your Chinese geography.
- The offer(s) is valid for eligible stays booked between April 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014 with the stay (including the complimentary third night) to be completed between April 1, 2014 and January 31, 2015.
- The complimentary third night must be used in conjunction with a fully paid consecutive, eligible two night stay in the same room. There are no credits for any unused free nights if the guest checks out early.
- A minimum stay of three nights is required.
- Offer is valid if charges are settled with any MasterCard® credit card.
- This offer is not applicable for MasterCard cards issued in Japan and MasterCard cardholders who are residents of Japan shall not be eligible to participate in the offer.