Free MUJI Travel Pack from Cathay Pacific
Pretty straightforward, I see no downside to this except that you need to go to TST to pick it up. Sign up now to the CX newsletter and pick up the travelpack on one of the earliest redemption days, otherwise it may be all out.
Promotion and subscription period: 1–30 June 2012
Redemption period: 16–28 July 2012
Eligibility: Subscribe to the CXpecials Newsletter during the promotion period.
Redemption: Each qualifying new subscriber can redeem one (1) Muji for Cathay Pacific Travel Pack by visiting the Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office in person and providing their full name and email address on or before 28 July 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the Muji for Cathay Pacific Travel Pack, subscribe to the CXpecials Newsletter between 01 and 30 June 2012 by completing a subscription form on www.cathaypacific.com.hk.Duplicated or existing subscriptions are ineligible for this promotion.
- Each qualifying subscriber can only redeem one (1) Travel Pack. Travel Packs are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
- Qualifying subscribers can redeem Travel Packs by visiting the Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office in person and providing their full name and email address on or before 28 July 2012. The Ticketing Office is located at Suite 1808, 18th Floor, Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City, 9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Office Hours: Mon-Sat 0830-1800, Sun/Public Holidays closed.
- Qualifying subscribers may authorise a third party to redeem the Travel Pack on their behalf. Third parties must hold an authorisation letter and a copy of the qualifying subscriber’s Hong Kong ID card. The authorisation letter must contain the following information: – The full name of the authorised person as printed on their Hong Kong ID card. – The full name of the qualifying subscriber as printed on their Hong Kong ID card. – The signature of the qualifying subscriber.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.