The newly created Cathay Pacific fanfares are released for the week of November 6th. Two hours after they’ve come out all of the destinations are still available except for Seoul.1
Keep in mind while some of the offers expire in 1 week, a majority of the destinations are actually on sale for only 1 day!
Tons of destinations on the list including:
- Ho Chih Minh (Saigon)
- Phnom Penh
- Tokyo (Haneda)
I would say the best ones are Tokyo Handeda at $990 and Chicago at $1990, both expiring in 6 days, but expect the seats to be gone by then. If Tokyo is your destination, Haneda is great since it’s must closer to the city and cheaper to get to/from the airport. For the US, you can always buy a cheap domestic flight to wherever you’re going if Chicago isn’t your final destination.
As before, you’ll get 500 Asia Miles for the booking, but no actual mileage flown.
- Journeys must begin and end in Hong Kong.
- Valid on selected Cathay Pacific/Dragonair–operated flights only.
- Tickets are valid on flight/date shown and non-refundable.
- Fares are inclusive of Hong Kong Security Service Charge, but subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges.
- Cathay Pacific/Dragonair and Asia Miles™ terms and conditions apply.