HongKong Airlines has a new Weekend Bazaar sale, valid to destinations below. I really hate the promotion name since it has nothing to do with a bazaar, but so be it. You must book these tickets through the web site on Dec 8 or 9.
The current offer is up to $500 HKD off a ticket to selected destinations each weekend. The discounts aren’t as good as the Cathay Pacific fanfares and really only a coupon for destinations you might already been planning to go to.
On the plus side, unlike the CX fanfares, these weekend bazaar coupons are valid without any travel date restrictions, you can use them on one-way tickets, and you can originate in a city other than HKG. Therefore, you want to check both the fares for roundtrip and one-way travel to see if it’s better to book separately or not.
Hong Kong Airlines’official website offers “Weekend Bazaar”ticket discounts on every Saturday and Sunday!
Applicable to both one way and round trip tickets on selected routes please refer to below table:
|romotion Code||Booking Period|
|Hong Kong To/From below cities|
|D4HDVFIO||8DEC-9DEC||HK$500 / US$65||Harbin、Chengdu、Chongqing、Denpasar(Bali)、Hanoi|
|8DEC-9DEC||HK$300 / US$40||Beijing、Shanghai(Pudong)、Shanghai(Hongqiao)、Nanjing、Hangzhou、Kunming、Taipei、|
|8DEC-9DEC||HK$200 / US$25||Haikou、Sanya、Fuzhou、Bangkok、Phuket|
Terms & Conditions:
1.Promotion Codes are applicable to all adult fares displayed on Hong Kong Airlines official website, including business and economy class; but not applicable to child fares;
2. Promotion Codes’ validity is 8-9 December, 2012 and travel period is not restricted;
3. Discount is calculated by number of bookings, not number of passengers;
4. Hong Kong Airport Security charge is included in the fare, but Fuel surcharges and other taxes are not inclusive;
5. Promotion Codes are applicable on Hong Kong Airlines website only.
6. Terms and conditions of tickets as shown on booking process.
7. Other terms and conditions of Hong Kong Airlines apply.