At 10am HKT the Cathay Pacific fanfares released this morning are all still available.
All of this week’s destinations are still available for booking, but I think Singapore will sell out soon of previous weeks are any indication. Maybe Hanoi, Ho Chih Minh, and Phnom Penh will quickly sellout as well.
This week I noticed there is a large number of mainland China cities on sale, including Sanya, Fuzhou, Shanghai PVG, Ningbo, and Nanjing. If you’re planning to visit one of these cities take a look, prices are great considering it’s direct from HKG and no need to go via Shenzhen.
Now that the fanfares have been out for a month, it appears a lot of the same destinations are show up. Notably, Singapore, Tokyo, Milan, Chicago, Osaka, and some of the mainland cities. How that the holidays are coming up, and the weather getting colder, I think demand has shrunk for these cities so that’s why they’re on sale.
The pattern I’ve noticed is that the Southeast Asia cities sell out first, then the rest follow. Usually places like Chicago, especially with the extremely specific travel dates remain available however.
- Journeys must begin and end in Hong Kong.
- Valid on selected Cathay Pacific/Dragonair–operated flights only.
- Tickets are valid on flight/date shown and non-refundable.
- Fares are inclusive of Hong Kong Security Service Charge, but subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges.
- Cathay Pacific/Dragonair and Asia Miles™ terms and conditions apply.