Starting June 27, 2013 Cathay Pacific will be adding a 5th flight to London from Hong Kong and to promote the new flight time they are offering a companion sale. I think the timing is pretty good considering it’s not too early or late in the evenings when you arrive. There’s plenty of time to get home, grab dinner, then rest for the evening.
New Flight Service to London (effective from 27 June 2013):
|Flight no.||Day of Week||Routing||Dep. Time||Arr. Time|
|CX239||Daily||Hong Kong – London||10:25||16:15|
|CX238||Daily||London – Hong Kong||22:35||17:15 (next day)|
All times local. Schedules subject to change without prior notice.
Special fares on our 5th flight give you more savings. Fly Premium Economy Class for HKD12,550 or Economy Class for HKD6,250 per person when two or more people fly together. Or fly Business Class individually from HKD30,650. You can also earn Asia Miles with the Premium Economy Class and Business Class offers!
- Sales period: From now until 28 February 2013.
- Departure period: 27 June 2013 – 31 August 2013.
- Minimum two passengers. All passengers must travel together for the whole journey.
- Minimum/Maximum stay: 2 day / 2 months.
- Flight Restriction: Hong Kong – London valid on CX239 only; London – Hong Kong valid on CX238 only.
- Fare inclusive of Hong Kong Security Service Charge but subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges.
- The fares detailed in the above offers/promotions are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Cathay Pacific and Asia Miles™ terms and conditions apply.