U.S. residents can sign up for Chase’s 100,000 mile credit card promo. I think this is a great signup promotion, even if you only get the initial 50,000 miles. You can pay the $95 and cancel afterwards if you find the card doesn’t fit your needs after the first year.
If you continue use it, the 1.25 Avios per $1 beats other US airline branded credit cards, most of those are 1 mile : $1.
- You will get 50,000 bonus Avios after your first use of the card
- 25,000 bonus Avios after you make $10,000 in purchases within the first year of account opening
- Plus an additional 25,000 bonus Avios after you make an additional $10,000 in purchases also within the first year of account opening
- NO foreign transaction fees
- $95 Annual Fee
- 1.25 Avios per $1 USD spent
HKG – SYD/MEL: roundtrip
HKG – PEK/NRT: 2 roundtrip & 1 one way
HKG – PVG: 3 roundtrips
HKG – TPE: 5 roundtrips & 1 one way
HKG – DXB: 1 roundtrip & 10,000 miles left