Visa-free Travel to Indonesia Finally!
Indonesia is a land of spellbinding wonders and rich culture. From the glorious beaches at Seminyak to the magnificent still-active volcano Mount Bromo to the fascinating temples, Indonesia has everything from nature, to culture.
Here comes the good news. The Indonesian government has officially extended its visa-free entries policy to an extra 30 countries including Japan, South Korea, USA, Canada and Great Britain! Which means you finally don’t have to pay the frankly quite pricey $35 for the little sticker you are required to get before you enter the country!
Visa-free entries allow a stay up to 30 days with no extensions. Visa-free entries are granted at these airports/ports only:
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Jakarta
- Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar, Bali
- Kualu Namu Airport in Medan, North Sumatra
- Juanda Airport in Surabaya, East Java
- Hang Nadim Airport in Batam
- Port of Sri Bintan in Bintan
- Port of Sekupang in Batam
- Port of Batam Center in Batam
- Port of Tanjung Uban in Riau
So, the current list of countries enjoying visa-free entry (alphabetically arranged):
- Brunei Darussalam
- Great Britain
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- People’s Republic of China
- South Africa
- South Korean
Blogger: Frances Sit