Changi Transit Programme: $40SGD for transiting SIN
This is a pretty awesome promotion, and a good excuse to take Singapore Airlines or Silk Air on your next trip. I’m sure demand is low the first half of this year which is why Singapore Airlines is offering this promotion. Also, tickets on SQ tend to be a little more expensive than other airlines, so they can afford to refund the cost of running this program back to you in the form of vouchers.
It looks like the voucher is valid pretty much anywhere in the airport, whether you want to go shopping, grab a bite to eat, or watch a movie.
Redeem a S$40 Changi Dollar Voucher when you transit through Singapore, from 01 January 2013 to 30 June 2013.
- Who is eligible?
All customers transiting in Singapore, whose inbound and outbound flights are on Singapore Airlines or SilkAir (with the 13-digit e-ticket receipt number beginning with 618 or 629).
- Where can I use the voucher?
Issued while stocks last, the vouchers are valid for one-time use at all retail, food and service outlets located at the transit and public areas of Terminals 1, 2 and 3, excluding outlets in the Arrival Baggage Claim Halls. They can also be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge at Terminals 2 and 3 for up to six hours. Lounge usage includes showers with basic toiletries, light refreshments, free flow of non-alcoholic beverages, local and international reading materials, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Where do I collect the voucher?
To claim your S$40 Changi Dollar Voucher, simply produce your e-ticket and arrival boarding pass at any Information Counter* in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3.*Only Central North Information Counter at Terminal 2 Departure Transit Lounge (Level 2) and Central Information Counter at Terminal 3 Departure Transit Lounge (Level 2) are open for 24 hours.
- Terms & Conditions
1. Only effective for tickets issued on 01 October 2012 – 30 June 2013, both dates inclusive.
2. Only effective for transit in Singapore on 01 January 2013 – 30 June 2013, both dates inclusive.
3. S$40 Changi Dollar Vouchers are valid from date of issue to 31 March 2014.
4. A S$40 Changi Dollar Voucher may only be claimed once for each ticket issued, either on the outgoing or the return leg of the itinerary.
5. Multiple vouchers may be used for payment.
6. Vouchers may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
7. Vouchers can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Official annoucement