Instant Hilton Gold Status Free
Happy Mother’s Day. Here’s a gift for all you moms and non-moms.
Jump on this quick, if you happen to “work” for Accenture, they’re giving employees Gold Status with Hilton Hotels.
By going to this link, you can get instant Hilton Gold Status through August 31, 2016.
Hilton Gold Status is great, I think it’s the best level for hotel elites. The free breakfast is awesome and I get it anytime I stay at a Hilton. It says continental but usually it’s a buffet of some sort. Upgrades are decent, really depends on what kind of rooms they have but I’ve never had an issue. I love my Hilton Gold Status and try to stay at a Hilton wherever I travel because of these benefits.
The only benefit Hilton doesn’t have which I like is the SPG Gold 4pm checkout guarantee. Usually Hilton will only give me till 1 or 2pm.
There is a way to extend this status by an additional year by making four stays. It requires using an Accenture corporate code which happens to be 010850857.
Benefits of HHonors Gold status include:
25% ELITE STATUS BONUS
With Gold elite status, you automatically receive a 25% bonus on all the HHonors Base Points you earn.
5TH NIGHT FREE
Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free4 on Standard Room Reward stays of 5 nights or more.
Members with Gold status receive all the benefits in the lower tiers:
- Guaranteed Discount: A discounted, changeable & refundable rate is exclusively available for Hilton HHonors members.
- Digital Check-In: choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Standard Internet access during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Canopy™ by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out2
- Express check-out
- 2nd Guest stays free3
- Complimentary access to fitness centers and health clubs5
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay (at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™ hotels)1
MY WAY GOLD MEMBERSHIP HOTEL BENEFITS:6
Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts
- Space-available upgrade to a preferred room
- 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or one in-room movie1 per stay
Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™
- Space-available upgrade to a preferred room
- 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or a complimentary continental breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day of your stay
Embassy Suites Hotels™
- 500 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or two snack/refreshment choices per stay
Hilton Garden Inn™
- 750 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or a complimentary Hot Cooked-to-Order Breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day of your stay
- 250 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or choice of snack and non-alcoholic beverage
Homewood Suites by Hilton™
- 250 HHonors bonus points per stay or two bottles of water and Pepperidge Farm cookies per stay
Home2 Suites by Hilton™
- 100 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or choice of snack and bottled water per stay
Hilton Grand Vacations™
- 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per stay
For members visiting our properties in the Maldives, please click here to view our specific HHonors offerings in this region.
Terms and Conditions
1Eligibility for all on-property HHonors benefits subject to full HHonors Terms and Conditions. Fitness Center / Health Club Access and Bottled Water benefits may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge. Internet Access may not be complimentary in meeting spaces or at properties with a resort charge.
2Late check-out must be requested and is subject to availability.
3A second guest stays free in the Member’s room on qualifying stays at hotels when there are additional charges for double occupancy. This benefit excludes stays at any hotel when the rate includes additional components (e.g., meals, activities, parking), or specialized rates (e.g. package rates, bed & breakfast rates) that are quoted as a per person or per room charge.
4Free night value based on the average nightly value of the stay, up to 4 free nights on a stay of 20 consecutive nights within the same stay. See HHonors Program Terms & Conditions.
5Complimentary access is to hotel-owned-and-operated fitness centers/health club facilities, only during stays. This benefit may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge.
6Restrictions and exclusions apply. Not all benefits apply at all properties. See Terms & Conditions for details.
7Executive Floor Lounge Access Policy: The following policy applies at all Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and DoubleTree by Hilton™ hotels with Executive Floor Lounges. Executive Floor Lounges are available only at select properties.
- If you are an HHonors guest with Gold status, you and up to one additional registered guest in the same room will be granted complimentary access to the Executive Floor Lounge only if you receive a room upgrade to the Executive Floor or an upgrade to a room type that confers Executive Floor Lounge access benefits.
- If you are an HHonors guest with Diamond status, you and up to one additional registered guest in the same room will always enjoy complimentary access to the Executive Floor Lounge, even if you do not receive a room upgrade to the Executive Floor.
8Restrictions apply on guaranteed availability. See HHonors Terms & Conditions.
Thanks to MilesQuest