Cotai Waterjet Discounts for airline passengers
Cotai Water Jet has an interesting promotion will they will give you a discount when you go from HKIA Hong Kong International Airport (25% off) or Hong Kong (20% off) to Macau Taipa ferry terminal and show them a boarding pass from:
- Jet Airways (9W)
- Asiana Airlines(OZ)
- Eva Air Airlines(BR)
The boarding pass must be dated within the past 7 days of arriving into Hong Kong. Terms below.
Promotion Period: From 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014.
(Black-out period: 1 July 2014 to 31 August 2014; 25 December 2014 to 28 December 2014.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers who hold Jet Airways (9W) , Asiana Airlines (OZ) and EVA Air (BR) boarding passes can enjoy 25% discount when purchase ferry tickets from Hong Kong SkyPier to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal; or 20% discount when purchase City Routes and Macau (Taipa and Outer Harbor) Terminal to Hong Kong SkyPier.
- Cotai Water Jet city routes means for: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal/ Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal to and from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal/Macau Outer Ferry Terminal.
- All tickets purchasing must be within 7 days of arrival to Hong Kong.
- Each air boarding only allowed to use once and can purchase one way or roundtrip tickets; Airport route not allowed to purchase roundtrip tickets.
- All passenger only allowed to purchase at Cotai Water Jet counters, please see below table.
- This promotion is subject to seat availabilities.
- After tickets issued, no changes; no cancel and non-refundable.
- Cotai Water Jet will not accommodate any lost tickets.
- This promotion is governed by Cotai Water Jet “Terms & Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Luggage”. Cotai Water Jet reserve the final rights for this promotion.
Cotai Water Jet ticketing counters:
- Shop 305N, Shuk Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Shop 305D, Shuk Tak Center, 200 Connaught Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Shop 1-5A, 1/Fl., Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
- Macau Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal
- 2/Fl., Macau Outer harbor Ferry Terminal
- E2 transfer area, 5/Fl., Hong Kong International Airport