CX fanfares April 2nd
This week’s new fanfares were released 2 hours ago and as usual, Bangkok is a popular choice and is sold out for this week already.
I feel the other good pick is Penang, Malaysia.
There’s a few long-haul destinations like Rome and Toronto, but you need to depart this week or next. Most people probably would’ve had these tickets booked if they were planning on flying so far away.
Fares include: (*with tax + surcharge)
Ningbo HKD 690 | HKD 1,408*
Wenzhou HKD 790 | HKD 1,508*
Bangkok HKD 990 | HKD 1,784*
Penang HKD 990 | HKD 1,758*
Jeju HKD 990 | HKD 1,760*
Nagoya HKD 1,290 | HKD 2,102*
Fukuoka HKD 1,590 | HKD 2,273*
Da Nang HKD 1,600 | HKD 2,329*
Rome HKD 1,990 | HKD 4,337*
Adelaide HKD 2,890 | HKD 5,723*
Toronto HKD 3,990 | HKD 6,446*
- Journeys must begin and end in Hong Kong.
- Valid on selected Cathay Pacific/Dragonair–operated flights only.
- Tickets are valid on flight/date shown and non-refundable.
- Fares are inclusive of Hong Kong Security Service Charge, but subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges.
- Cathay Pacific/Dragonair and Asia Miles™ terms and conditions apply.
- Passengers are advised to check with the latest Hong Kong Government Outbound Travel Alert before planning their trip.