Cheap Cathay flights to Seoul through April 2017
Seoul is a popular getaway destination from Hong Kong and when there’s a Fanfare for Seoul it’s usually popular.
Cathay is currently offering prices to Seoul which are even cheaper than its previous Fanfares there, without the same restrictions.
Prices start at $1,770 (plus taxes and fees). You need to book by 15 November, and the fare is for stays of two to seven nights between 16 December and 11 April, with a few blackout dates around public holidays.
22 – 27 DEC, 30 – 31 DEC 2016, 26 JAN – 2 FEB, 31 MAR – 1 APR 2017
Terms and conditions
- Fares quoted include the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, and are subject to taxes and other surcharges, which may change from time to time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- Flight restrictions:
- Hong Kong to Seoul valid on CX418 / CX416 only;
- Seoul to Hong Kong valid on CX415 / CX417 only.
- Rebooking: HKD800 per transaction. Changes must be made before the ticketed flight/date.
- Cancellation Fee: HKD800 per totally unused ticket. No refund for partially used ticket.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- For details regarding mileage accrual, please refer to www.asiamiles.com, Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Cathay Pacific.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.