Singapore Airlines is offering $20 SGD to spend the Changi Airport if you transit on Singapore Airlines this year! Certainly a nice bonus since their fares are so high to begin with. This programme is valid through March 30, 2014, although they keep extending the validity each time.
It appears the vouchers are valid almost everywhere in the airport, here are the details.
With more than 280 retail, service and food and beverage outlets in the transit areas as well as amenities such as movie theatres and themed gardens, you have much to experience when transiting through the award-winning Changi Airport. A convenient Skytrain transport system allows passengers easy access to all three of Changi’s terminals.
You can also be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge at Terminals 2 and 3 for up to three hours. Lounge usage includes showers with basic toiletries, light refreshments, free flow of non-alcoholic beverages, local and international reading materials, as well as complimentary WiFi.
To enjoy the Changi Transit Programme, eligible customers should present both of electronic ticket and boarding pass of Singapore-bound flight before collecting CDVs. This can be done at all seven Information Counters in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3.
In addition, transit customers can enjoy even more privileges and discounts by presenting Singapore Airlines or SilkAir boarding pass at participating stores, under the Boarding Pass Privileges Programme. The CDVs can be used in conjunction with the Boarding Pass Privileges at participating outlets at Changi Airport.
Terms and Conditions
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir tickets must be issued between 1 October 2012 – 15 March 2014
- Travel period: 1 October 2012 – 31 March 2014
- Changi Dollar Vochers’ validity period: Date of issue – 31 March 2014
- Customers must be travelling from Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the US and Vietnam.
- The CDVs can only be claimed once per passenger.
- Mono-Singapore passengers are not eligible for CDVs.
- Other terms and conditions apply